Sunday, February 03, 2008

Worlds 2008






Christmas At Disney





Another UCWDC Worlds has gone by, trophies have been handed out and we are already starting a new competition year. I enjoy Worlds on many levels. Being a competitor there is so much to experience - writing choreography for your routines, preparing your costumes, meeting fellow competitors from around the world, the excitement of performing under those bright lights on the big floor and nervously waiting to see who gets to stand in the 1st place spot on the awards podium - nothing can compare to it. Worlds also offers a wonderful social dancing opportunity and workshops with choreographers that you don't normally get to see. This year I followed Robbie Mcgowan Hickie around, I am his new number one fan :-) I also really enjoy the dance shows and I love to watch the Masters Couples compete. If you want to experience it for yourself next year, check out UCWDCWORLDS.COM Worlds moves from Nashville to a new location, my favorite place on earth - Disney World. The photo above is from the 2007 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party - we had a blast. I love to dance and I love to visit Mickey so I can't wait to mix the best of both worlds at Worlds 2009.

No comments: