Tuesday, September 09, 2008

You asked me to let you know how I am doing with school so this is my latest update. That's a photo of my school, Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ. The summer session is over and I am halfway to my Masters Degree in Computer Engineering, Networked Information Systems. So far it's a 4.0 GPA but I have five more classes to go. I am taking two this semester, Wireless Systems Security and Multimedia Systems - they both look interesting but hard. I have FIVE textbooks to get through, its going to be a long semester. I am trying to transfer one of my Software Engineering graduate classes from Monmouth University and if that is successful, I will take two more classes in the Spring semester and graduate next June!!!!!! Anyone want to come to my graduation ceremony? My long range plan....I'm going to keep going next summer and start a Systems Engineering PhD program, I can't let Jim get too far ahead of me now can I? :-) I used to joke about getting a doctorate someday, Doctor Debbie (thats my real name), now I think its time to start taking it seriously.

No comments: